Webroot Account is an online subscription management tool that helps you to perform multiple functions such as account and subscription management, getting purchased subscription details, making a new purchase, etc. Therefore, you must create and sign in to your webroot account for enhancing your experience. For both, account creation and Webroot login, the processes mentioned below must be followed carefully.
Webroot Account Creation Procedure
- Open a web browser.
- Then, visit the Webroot official webpage by entering “webroot.com” in the address bar.
- After that, tap the “My Account” link from the top panel of the Webroot.
- This will take you to the Webroot Login window.
- Now, hit the “Create Account” tab that is located next to the Login button.
- Thereafter, enter the required information in their specific fields. Given below is the information that you need to provide to ensure the successful creation of your account.
- Webroot Product Keycode: Type the Webroot keycode of your purchased subscription. You can find the product key code in the confirmation mail or at the back of the retail card that comes with the purchased box.
- Email Address: Provide the email address that you want to link with your account.
- Repeat Email Address: Enter the same email address again in the next field for the confirmation.
- Password: To ensure the ultimate security to your account, you must create a password with at least 9 characters, combining 6 alphabetic and 3 numeric characters. In addition, use some special characters in the password for the ultimate security.
- Repeat Password: In order to validate the password, you have to enter the exact same password in the next field.
- Your Personal Security Code: For an extra layer of security, you need to enter a personal security code in the required field. Enter 6 characters code that can contain both numbers or words.
- Security Question: For your Webroot account, you must pick a security question. This will help you in regaining access to your account.
- Security Answer: You must provide an answer once you are done with selecting the question.
- The next step is to read the policy documents of Webroot, for instance, “Privacy Statement”, “Webroot terms of service”, and “License Agreement”. By clicking the links provided at the bottom of the screen, you can access the documents. Read the documents carefully before you proceed further.
- Afterwards, press the “Register Now” button to create your account successfully.
- At last, you need to verify your account to complete the process. For verification, you will receive a mail on your registered email address. Hence, move to your account and access the mail that you have received.
- From the mail, click the verification link that is provided in the mail. This will successfully complete the account creation procedure.
Webroot Login Procedure
- The first step for Webroot login is to open a web browser on your computer system.
- After that, you need to move to the Webroot’s official website. For this, you must enter “webroot.com” in the browser’s address bar.
- In the next window, you must look at the upper panel of the screen. Click the “My Account” link that is provided there.
- This will lead you to the webpage of the Webroot login.
- Afterwards, you need to enter the email address which is connected with your Webroot account. Moreover, you can also provide a phone number instead of the e-mail address if your account is registered with a mobile device.
- Thereafter, enter the password that you have created to ensure the security of your account.
- Once this is completed, you can move to the next step of reading the “Privacy Statement”, “Webroot terms of service”, and “License Agreement” documents. You have to access the document by clicking the links provided there.
- Click on the “Login” tab at the end of the process. By doing so, you will reach your account successfully.