Webroot Download is the first and important step for protecting your device and data with ultimate Webroot security. This is a simple and quick process that can be accomplished by following the below-given procedure. Before you begin with the download process, you first have to purchase the Webroot subscription from the official website. Then, you can move to the download process. You can perform the download process in multiple ways. All of them are mentioned below.
Method 1: via Confirmation Mail
- Open a web browser on your computing device.
- Then, you have to move to your email account that is associated with Webroot.
- Further, enter the registered username and password for successfully reaching your account.
- Once you reach your account, you are required to look for the confirmation mail that Webroot has sent you. For this, you can try entering the Webroot in the search bar.
- However, if you are unable to find your mail in the inbox, you can search in the Spam folder.
- Then, open the mail that you have received.
- You can find the product key as well as the Webroot download link in the mail.
- After that, you have to tap the Webroot download link from the mail that you have received.
- On clicking the link, the Webroot Download process will begin. This is a time taking process that depends on the speed of your internet connection.
- Meanwhile, a pop-up might appear on your screen asking you to select the preferred download location. In order to do so, you are required to click the “Save”/ “Save As” option and further make the selection of your desired location. However, in case you won’t get the dialog box, your file will get saved in the Downloads folder.
- Finally, you are required to wait for the successful completion of the process. Meanwhile, you must ensure that your system must remain connected with the internet.
Method 2: By Activating Your Webroot Subscription
- Open a web browser.
- Then, switch to the Webroot activation window. For this, type “webroot.com/safe” in the address bar.
- Further, you are required to provide the email address and the Webroot product key code. You can find the product key code either in the purchase confirmation mail or at the back of the purchased box depending on the mode of your purchase.
- After that, select the “Next” option.
- This will lead you to the window displaying your purchased subscription. Then, hit the “Download Now” tab which is located beside your product.
- By doing so, the download process will begin. You have to wait for the successful completion of the Webroot download process.
Method 3: Through Webroot Account
- Access a web browser.
- After that, you are required to move to the official website of Webroot. For this, enter “webroot.com” in the address bar of your browser. Carefully enter the URL in the address bar and press the Enter key from the keyboard.
- In the next window, you have to tap the “My Account” option. You can find this option on the upper panel of the screen.
- This will lead you to the Webroot Login webpage. In this window, enter the login credentials that are associated with Webroot. Now, start the process by entering the email address. Further, you have to provide the password in the next field. Once you are done with entering the credentials you have to tap the “Login In” button. This will successfully redirect you to your account.
- On the other hand, new users have to create a new Webroot account by clicking the “Create Account” tab. Further, you have to enter the necessary profile information in their respective fields for the successful creation of your account.
- Thereafter, you can see the Webroot subscription in your account.
- Further, hit the Webroot download link that is provided near your subscription.
- By doing so, the download process will begin. It might take a few minutes for the completion of the Webroot Download process. Hence, you must wait for the successful completion of the process.